Friday, February 8, 2013

Photo Friday!

We went to the park last week and I've been so busy I forgot to post!
It's not everyday that we go to the public park, so when we do it's kinda a big deal lol
We stopped for some very unhealthy but yummy fast food(which we don't do often) pigged out and played!
I think my little brother Scott was more excited about the park then Gracie!
When we got there I was delighted to see we had the place all to ourselves and the place was quite clean too. It was a bit hot though, Florida weather, ya know 80 degrees in the middle of winter lol




I can't believe my sister Stacey still has her "Wish Box". I made 3 of these(for my Mom and 2 sisters) over 10 years ago. I made them from wood Popsicle sticks and the lid actually opens to store stuff!




























No comments:

Post a Comment

See you again my friend....

I recently lost my long life best friend to an addiction that caused her health to deteriorate and eventually took her life. In the las...