Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas 2012

"Christmas 2012"





 







 



 





     I wanted to share just a few photos of our Christmas 2012!
We hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays!
The only thing that would have made our Christmas better would've been to have Daddy with us. But, Daddy got a wonderful Christmas gift!! Gracie learned to say Dada on Christmas day and now she can't stop lol I want to say Thank you to everyone that helped make the girls Christmas as wonderful as possible, it really meant so much to us!!! 
THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Killer pix! Gracie looks drunk in the first one with Katie. Please give them hugs from me.

    Love,
    Heavy D

    ReplyDelete

See you again my friend....

I recently lost my long life best friend to an addiction that caused her health to deteriorate and eventually took her life. In the las...